Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The research paper has not been previously published, nor is it currently submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, or Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is written in single-space, double-space between paragraphs; uses Times Romans font (12-point font-size) employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
To ensure that there will be anonymity during the review process, authors will agree that their names be temporarily removed from the byline as required by the Double Blind Peer Review system employed by APJSBS.
- All procedures in the study were done in accordance to the relevant ethical requirements especially in the treatment of human participants or animal subjects. Methodology includes a description of how this aspect is done.
- Authors signify that there has been no conflict of interest in the conduct of the research. This means that the validity of the research has not been influenced by secondary interest such as financial gain or rivalry.